Clear Path Forward — Collaborative Edition
Clear Path Forward is a digital workbook full of practices, exercises, and tools to help you improve your approach to work. It’s written as a hands-on guide to behavior change that encourages reflection and introspection, facilitates learning and adaptation, and leads you towards a state of continuous improvement, so your evolution doesn’t end when the pages do.
Think of Clear Path Forward as a training program combined with a facilitated workshop, delivered in workbook form, so you can go at your own pace.
The Personal Edition
56 pages, 4 sections, and 8 worksheets (PDF + EPUB)
- Assess the way you approach your work
- Gain insight into your mindsets, habits, and behaviors
- Identify what’s truly working and what’s holding you back
- Bring intention to the way you work so you can feel more joy and meaning
- Make immediate adjustments that increase the effectiveness of your time spent working
The Personal + Collaborative Edition
Includes the Personal Edition plus a 19-page section with 3 more worksheets (PDF + EPUB)
- Build upon what you learn in the Personal Edition by gaining an understanding of the system and team that supports your work—and vice versa
- Explore and understand what your system needs to be most effective
- Identify the needs, frictions, and improvement opportunities within that system
- Make adjustments that improve the effectiveness of your interactions with colleagues, clients, bosses, collaborators, and other people with whom you work
You’ll gain a lot from either edition. The Collaborative Edition, however, will help you understand more about the complexities and challenges found throughout the human interactions you have all day long—whether you’re an independent worker or an organizational leader—while the Personal Edition focuses solely on you, your needs, and your challenges. If you want to look holistically, The Collaborative Edition is for you.
*** NOTE: Each purchase includes both a PDF and EPUB file format, so you can view the book on your preferred devices. ***